Easy come, easy go. That's just how you live.
Gave you all i have, and you tossed it in the trash!
YOU DID!
To give me all your love is all i ever asked,
Cause what you don't understand is,
I'd catch a GRENADE for you,
Throw my head on the blade for you,
I'd jump in front of the train for you,
You know i'd do anything for YOU!
I would go through all this pain, take a bullet straight through my brain.
YES I WOULD DIE FOR YOU BABY, BUT YOU WON'T DO THE SAME.
Mad man bad man, that's just what you are,
Yeah you'll smile in my face then rip the breaks of my car.
If my body was on fire,
You'd watch me burn down in flames.
You said you LOVE ME, you are liar!
Cause you never, ever, ever DID baby!
But darling, i'll still catch a grenade for you!
Yes, i would die for you baby.
But you won't do the same!
=======================
Jangan lah percaya sangat, buat apa aku nak mati sebab kau? HAHA hanya sebab seorang lelaki yang KEJAM? Hanya sebab seorang lelaki yang DAYUS? Hanya sebab seorang lelaki yang PENGECUT?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Please lah, jangan perasan sangat. Kalau kau boleh buat macam ni, aku pun boleh. Jangan ingat kau seorang makhluk Allah yang hebat! Yang boleh buat perempuan sesuka hati.
Mati baik lah.
salam benci,
Nurul Izzah.
No comments:
Post a Comment